We’re going virtual! DirectTrust is proud to host our second annual DirectTrust Summit to connect you with some of the nation’s greatest healthcare and interoperability experts. Both members and non-members are encouraged to attend, but advance registration is required.
This event is open to both members and non-members of DirectTrust.
- Learn from industry experts on the latest interoperability hot topics
- Meet and collaborate with fellow DirectTrust members and the larger DirectTrust community
- Members received a special discounted registration rate
In order to present a great event at an accessible registration rate, we are seeking sponsors at a variety of levels. For more information on sponsoring the event, please visit our DirectTrust Summit Sponsorship form and indicate your interest levels of support.
A special thank you to our Host Committee Members!
- Jodi G. Daniel, JD, Partner, Crowell & Moring;
- Leslie Kelly Hall, Senior Vice President for Policy for Healthwise;
- David Kibbe, MD, MBA, Principal, The Kibbe Group;
- Steven Lane, MD, MPH, FAAFP, Clinical Informatics Director, Privacy, Information Security, and Interoperability as well as a family medicine physician with Sutter Health;
- Micky Tripathi, Chief Alliance Officer, Arcadia
Registration fees are non-refundable, but can be substituted. Registrants unable to attend may send a substitute. If the substitute is not a member, the non-member fee will be required. Substitutions must be made in writing to [email protected] no later than June 8, 2020.